It’s easy to forget about your plumbing until a big expense, an often smelly issue, arises. Plumbing issues may not make themselves known or will become ignored until the issue causes irreparable damage. One of the many causes of these issues is dirty and clogged drains.
Drain cleaning should be a regular part of your routine plumbing maintenance. Scheduling drain cleaning can be an investment in avoiding fatal plumbing issues. Drain clogs and wastewater backups will bring your plumbing system to a halt.
Whenever it’s time for drain cleaning service, you need a local professional that you can rely on, and look no further than the experts at J. Blanton. Our highly-trained plumbers bring experience and the best technology to any job. Contact us for regular drain cleaning or any time of the day if you have plumbing emergencies.
Modern plumbers have specialty pieces of technology that can cleanly, accurately, and affordably clean your drain without mess or damage. If you require drain cleaning in McHenry, IL, let master plumbers show you how easily professionals can mitigate a problem like this.
When you contact us for drain cleaning services, here’s what you can expect during the service and what you can do to prepare it.
Why do you want drain cleaning?
Master plumbers have a unique arsenal of equipment to fix your drain without any damage or stress. Plumbers know exactly how to diagnose clogged drains and use pressure, air, and water to remove tough clogs. Here are the reasons you want a Drain cleaning service.
- The Best Clean: Most DIY drain cleaners can solve problems temporarily, but it’s hard to diagnose where an issue is coming from when you can access your plumbing properly. When you call a professional plumber, they will know how to locate and isolate any odor or clogging and remove it properly without causing any damage. They may be able to clean out blockage you didn’t know existed!
- Cost-Effective: Unfortunately, issues that are ignored or temporarily fixed may cause more problems. To avoid expensive damage, call in a professional and save money in the long run.
- Fast and Clean Water: Any homeowner might be able to fix their drain clog, but it still drains slowly. This slow draining isn’t an acceptable solution for a plumber because a drain cleaning service means You should clean your plumbing thoroughly. You’ll have faster drains after you call for professional service.
What’s included in drain cleaning?
Most “over-the-counter” caustic chemicals can cause damage to plumbing, and experts will know how to clean your drains without any damage effectively.
- Perform diagnostics: We’ll ask you some questions about your plumbing systems and any symptoms of clogging you may have. Then we’ll test your fixtures to ensure they’re all working properly and isolate any clogging.
- Set up for service: The technicians will set down drop cloths to protect your home and bring in any equipment needed to clean your drains properly.
- Conduct drain cleaning: Our specialty machinery will clear the sewer line of holding sewage. If the clog is outside or we are unable to clear the clog, we’ll recommend a camera inspection to determine the severity of the problem.
- Test your fixtures: Plumbers should thoroughly test each of your water fixtures, including sinks, toilets, tubs, and drains. After the cleaning, this testing will ensure a comprehensive clean.
- Conduct a final camera inspection: After we’ve conducted the drain cleaning, we’ll perform a final camera inspection. An inspection may uncover damaged or broken sewer lines. If we find any damages will recommend further services.
Most drain cleaning services take roughly 1 to 2 hours to complete.
If we discover any damages that require serious excavation and replacement during drain cleaning, we’ll work with you to schedule any sewer line replacement services.
How to prepare for a drain cleaning:
Before a plumber comes to your home to clean your drains, here’s what you can do to prepare so that the service goes as smoothly and fast as possible:
Clear a Path: When your technician arrives, he may bring heavy and large equipment. To avoid any inconvenience or damage to your household items, clear a path to the issue access point ahead of time.
Remove sewage waste: If the work area becomes flooded with excess sewage, it would be best to call a waste removal company before the plumber arrives. The technician may be unable to diagnose problems without proper access to your plumbing.
If you have pre-existing damages to your plumbing, they will not become repaired by a drain cleaning. Broken pipes or root damage underground some blockage. However, drain cleaning will keep your plumbing working at its best as long as there is no damage.
Schedule Plumbing Repair in McHenry, Illinois
The experienced plumbers at J. Blanton are ready to provide fast, efficient, affordable drain cleaning. If you’re a new homeowner dealing with your first major clog or need emergency plumbing services, we’re the team you can always count on!
Get in contact with us online to schedule a drain cleaning service today.